Saturday, February 22, 2014

For Sale!

Vintage Levi Cut-offs For Sale
Ladies, this post is for you! (Or fellas... if you'd like to buy your girl something nice!) Anyway, I sadly have to part with an awesome pair of vintage Levi Cut-Off shorts that I purchased. They just don't fit me the right way and never will but I'm hoping someone can get some use out of them because they are gorgeous and perfect for summer and can go with a LOT of different shirts/sweaters/bathing suits.

As you can see, they are quite narrow in the waist (they are high waisted) W23 is about a size 0 or 1. They also feature a row of buttons instead of a zipper which is quite nifty. But, as they are vintage, you never know who wore them before you, and apparently this woman had a bit more junk in the trunk and I, unfortunately, do not. They were purchased in Australia (as full length pants) for 80 dollars and sold to me for 50. I am a bit flexible on the price, but since I've never had the opportunity to wear them, I'd love to get some profit as I'm saving up for a move. Let me know if you're interested, you can comment directly or just message me on facebook OR email me molly2869@gmail.com. I'd love to see these go to a great girl and not sit in my drawers collecting dust. Thanks so much love you all! Namaste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment