Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Welcome!


         Here we are! Another blog amongst the fashion, music, television, gamer, cooking and whatever other subject of blog you can think of. To be quite honest, this blog is more for me than it is for you. I don't mean that in a selfish way, I promise. I realized recently that my life has had many twists and turns in the past two years, and its fair share of ups and downs. I find myself trying to commit to keeping a journal or taking pictures everyday or having some sort of set resolution, but those always fall through and I always end up getting bored.
         Anyway, I've found myself recently at a crossroads. I have a lot of decisions to make, some small, some scary "big girl" decisions. I know that I can't do it on my own strength and I have wonderful friends and family that do the best they can to help me and guide me toward the best decision. When it comes down to it though, I have to make strong, resolute decisions for myself. This is where blogging comes in. This blog will serve as not only an outlet for my thoughts, and a place where my friends and family and hopefully NEW friends can read the goings on of my life, but also a place where I can sort through the jungle of being a 20 something in 2014.
         I hope that my past, present and future experiences can serve as an inspiration, a flashback, a warning, and hopefully a smile and a laugh on a tough day that we will all face. I hope that my ramblings on serve as some sort of coherent look into my mind as well as a possible new way of looking or approaching your own life and thoughts.
        I can't wait to share my journey with you all. Namaste



Here's a picture of my puppy just because
                                   

Wyatt Earp Bruiser McDowell
8 months.... 85lbs

1 comment: